10 Everyday Hacks To Make Your Life EasierBy Shivam B
You know what they say, “Life is tough.” But it doesn’t have to be. try taking a break from your stressful life and read about 10 hacks that will help to improve your life! These hacks are for all kinds of people- students, mothers, fathers or anyone who has lots on their plates.
- Keep your phone on airplane mode at night as to not receive notifications.
- Keep a pen and notepad close to the door so you can write down any ideas that come to mind as you’re leaving or coming home from work.
- Organize your outfits in the more by wearing adjustable layers for dealing with your changing body temperature throughout the day.
- Before you have time to hit the snooze button, get out of bed early so you’re ready to go in the morning.
- Put a picture of yourself on your desk at work or at home so you can look up at it every once in a while when things get difficult to remember how far you have come.
- Find one piece of furniture that’s not filled with clutter, clean it up, then put everything else into organized piles until you finish clearing it out.
- Make an appointment with yourself for thirty minutes whenever you want to binge-watch something or eat junk food, because this is not sustainable over time. Just a way to treat yourself.
- Utilize a desk organizer to hold all those things you need while you’re working without getting confused.
- Use public transportation when possible instead of driving, walk to places if it’s nearby, and carpool with coworkers to help each other out.
- Ask for feedback from friends and family about what they like best about your hair so you can find hairstyles that are easy to do in the morning so your not spending so much time getting ready in the morning.
A number of these hacks might be very familiar to you, so I hope they can save time and make your life easier, exciting and jus plain better. Some are simple reminders that you may not use on a regular basis; others might inspire some new habits.