Nifty Spring Cleaning HacksBy Goodness M
There is no compromise when it comes to cleaning your home. We have compiled tips that will help you to bring a sparkle into your home.
• Every bathroom should have a container with cleaning products and accessories stored under a sink. This makes it easier for you to clean the bathrooms without moving equipment from room to room. It also saves time.
• Keep an extra dish scrubber in your shower or bathroom, filled with soap and a drop of vinegar. It is a way of cleaning your shower quickly while washing your hair or body. You don’t have to wait for a special day to clean your shower. By doing so, the shower is always kept clean, eradicating the building-up of tough stains.
• Your refrigerator also requires some spring cleaning from time to time. To save time, take photos of the contents of the fridge before the cleaning process. This ensures that when you finish cleaning, the contents are put back in their rightful positions.
• Remember that a well-maintained vacuum lasts longer. Make it a point to clean out your vacuum regularly. If matted hair is wrapped around the wheels and roller part, cut it out using scissors.
• If you find yourself in a predicament without any gadgets to reach crevices between your couch cushions, improvise by using an empty paper towel roll.
• When cleaning your mirrors and windows, do it the old-fashioned way by using a newspaper for perfect results.
• Clean dusty window blinds by pinching the blinds shut using tongs and wipe down every shade using a dust cloth.
• Use shaving cream to remove stains on the pots or pans bottoms effectively.
• To achieve a clean and fresh-smelling toilet, use a natural mixture. It consists of baking soda and 20 drops of tea tree essential oil. It must be left to soak for 20 minutes before scrubbing it away.
• Cleaning of refrigerator shelves, beauty tools like tweezers, hairbrushes, dustpans, sponges, and pet toys can be done by a dishwasher. It leaves them spotless.