7 Cool Ideas To Beat Those Monday BluesBy Shivam B
Most people dread that one day of the week that no one wants to get out of bed for. Monday. The weekend has come and gone, and it’s time to get back into the swing of things and work. When you’re feeling down in the dumps, it can be hard to motivate yourself. But, there are plenty of tools out there that will help you start your work week off on a productive note!
1) Plan your day: This is a great way to start off your day. Write down all of the things that you need to get done, and set deadlines for when they’re due.
2) Take 5 minutes break after every 25 minutes: This is a great way to boost your energy levels and get the most out of every day.
3) Unplug for the weekend: This is a great way to recharge your batteries and give yourself some time away from the constant barrage of emails, texts, Facebook messages, etc.
4) Sleep early: You want to wake up feeling refreshed, and this will ensure that you get your full 8 hour sleep. You want to make sure you are staying productive!
5) Be Optimistic: Your first thought of the day should be a positive one. Remember why your work really matters and why you keep getting out of bed every morning!
6) Make someone happy: This will help you remember what it feels like to give and how good that can make your day.
7) Clean your desk: This will help you feel fresh and, surprisingly, more productive.
We hope that these tips can boost your productivity levels this week!