Tips For Cleaning Any House The Easy Way
No one want to deal with a hassle when cleaning, especially if it’s your own house? Check out these amazing tips that will for sure help you with your cleaning struggles. These cleaning hacks are perfect for people who don’t like to spend a lot of time cleaning but still want their home to look great!
- Vacuum the floor or surfaces of your home with a vacuum cleaner.
- Use an antibacterial spray to kill germs and bacteria in high traffic areas like bathrooms, kitchens and door handles. Spray liberally on these surfaces before wiping them down for best results.
- Clean the toilet by scrubbing it clean with bleach, baking soda, or another strong cleanser.
- Clean the grout on your tile floors with a toothbrush and bleach.
- Wipe down all surfaces in the kitchen to remove germs, bacteria, and allergens from food residue.
- Clear the surfaces of countertops, tables and floors in living areas.
- Clean all hardwood furniture with a damp cloth to remove dust particles that may have settled on it over time. Use furniture polish for best results.
- Clean your oven with a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and vinegar to remove stubborn stains.
- Use a mixture of vinegar and water to wash all windows in your home.
- Clean the fireplace by sweeping it out, cleaning all surfaces inside, and removing ashes from the bottom before lighting a fire to burn them off.
A lot of people seem to think that cleaning the house is a big chore. Well, it doesn’t have to be! With these tips and tricks for keeping your house clean, you’ll never again need an excuse for not wanting to do chores.